- Microplastics (California & Canada)
- 1,4 dioxane (Public Health Goals in drinking water and Safer Consumer Products)
- TSCA Update & SACC Overview
- Joel Wolf, EPA – TSCA Risk Evaluations and gathering relevant information (joining at 2 pm)
- Presentation: Chemical Data Reporting Rule, Meredith Comnes & Susan Sharkey, EPA
- Q&A (OECD Use codes and reporting for the next 20 chemicals of particular interest)
HCPA is the premier trade association representing companies that make and sell $180 billion annually of products used for cleaning, protecting, maintaining, and disinfecting in homes and commercial environments.